Customer Service vacancy Amsterdam - working at EuroStocks
We're currently hiring only Dutch native-speaking applicants
Are you passionate about automotive and online? Have you ever heard of Marktplaats.nl and Mobile.de? Do you know the difference between an AMG and an M-package? Do you want to work for a young and innovative company? Do you want to work on serious and ambitious plans? Then at EuroStocks, you have come to the right place!
Work with us at our office Amsterdam, near Vondelpark. With a young and enthusiastic team of ten employees and an average age of 30. Fresh lunch on the table every day, sports with a personal trainer at BodyTime every Monday afternoon, and on Friday afternoons when the weather is nice, we go out on our (office) boat!
EuroStocks services 1000 car companies that advertise and place a total of 250,000 vehicles, parts, and tires on eBay Classifieds, such as Marktplaats.nl, Mobile.de, and 2dehands.be. EuroStocks contributes to sustainability by encouraging circularity. EuroStocks uses software to stimulate the reuse of parts and life extension of vehicles.
The customer service representative position focuses on maintaining customer satisfaction. You want to provide an appropriate solution to the problem the customer shares with you. In addition, you have a supportive and advisory role towards the customer.
Place in the organization
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Operations Manager and works closely with Sales.
What will you be doing?
A full mailbox and various questions? You keep a cool head and quickly provide clear information. You are the first point of contact for all our customers and help them with questions and complaints. In addition, you are in close contact with our partners. You work together with your colleagues from Sales and support a customer during the process of onboarding and in the use of the software. You spot bugs in the Customer Management System and suggest improvements. Furthermore, you advise current customers on the right sales strategy and register why a potential customer cancels the subscription.
This is you!
- You have a motivated and energetic attitude.
- You can work independently and in an organized manner.
- You’re able to solve problems in a fast and effective way.
- You can communicate well.
- You have a commercial and service-oriented attitude.
- You are a team player and focused on achieving the common result.
- Completed senior secondary vocational education or University of Applied Sciences.
- Experience within a support function is preferred, but not strictly necessary.
- Affinity with IT is an advantage.
- Affinity with the automotive industry is an advantage.
- Type of employment: full-time, part-time.
- Salary: in consultation