Sales vacancy Amsterdam - working at EuroStocks
We're currently hiring only Dutch native-speaking applicants
Are you passionate about automotive and online? Have you ever heard of Marktplaats.nl and Mobile.de? Do you know the difference between an AMG and an M-package? Would you like to work for a young and innovative company? Do you want to work on serious and ambitious plans? Then at EuroStocks you have come to the right place!
Work with us at our office in Amsterdam, near Vondelpark. With a young and enthusiastic team of ten employees and an average age of 30. Fresh lunch on the table every day, sports with a personal trainer at BodyTime every Monday afternoon, and on Friday afternoons when the weather is nice, we go out on the (office) boat!
EuroStocks services 1000 car companies that advertise and place a total of 250,000 vehicles, parts, and tires on eBay Classifieds, such as Marktplaats.nl, Mobile.de, and 2dehands.be. EuroStocks contributes to sustainability by encouraging circularity. EuroStocks uses software to stimulate the reuse of parts and life extension of vehicles.
A sales position focuses on realizing growth by selling subscriptions to (car) companies. In this way, you contribute to revenue growth by motivating potential customers and managing the customer relationship at start-up, and transferring it to customer support when satisfied.
Position in the organization
You report to the Sales Manager and work closely with colleagues from Customer Service.
- Advise and inform existing customers and prospects about the (new) products, services, innovations, and possible solutions. Provide customers with the necessary product information.
- Using lead management database, calling, emailing, and/or scheduling appointments for companies as needed..
- Follow up on commercial opportunities of (generated) leads.
- Analyzing sales data and based on that taking targeted actions to optimize results.
- Follows developments, trends, customer needs, and wishes and identifies and responds to commercial opportunities.
- Initiates and performs promotional (online) activities for existing customers and/or prospects.
- Proactively maintain and build customer relationships by working with them and understanding their needs, as well as preventing any complaints and cancellations.
- Conduct periodic evaluation interviews with existing customers regarding services, results, peculiarities, and the contract, among other things.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and based on this draw up a plan of action.
- Identifying and coordinating customer needs towards the Customer Support employee or relevant colleague so that the customer question can be handled quickly and accurately.
- Structured recording of customer agreements and information in the CRM system.
- Elaborates quotations and confirms price agreements with the customer. Then transfers the customer to the Customer Support employee.
- Together with the Customer Support team responsible for the entire onboarding process of new customers.
- Weekly reporting to the Sales Manager.
- With good results and healthy growth possibility of promotion to lead a sales team.
- Motivated and energetic attitude.
- Informing and advising (potential) customers enthusiastically.
- Team player and focused on achieving the common result.
- Proactive and thinks in solutions.
- Customer and result oriented with a commercial approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Completed senior secondary vocational education or University of Applied Sciences.
- Affinity with the Automotive industry is a plus.
- A driving license is a must